Thanks for stumbling into my little corner of the net. My name’s Hal, and I’m a writing student who’s just recently plunged into the world of professional writing work. I must warn you that I’m a bit of a nerd, so don’t expect too much philosophical speculation and political ranting here. Instead, expect a blathering feed of original
science-fiction/fantasy/western/horror/post-apocalyptic literature with a heaping side of poetry word vomit! If that’s your bag, then I think we’ll have a nice long relationship, pardner.
What will you find on the Sundance Press?
- Regular original novel/novella updates, short stories, and flash fiction from H.T. Sundance (that’s me!).
- Ridiculous, unedited poetry that out to be thrown away, straight to you!
- Anecdotes from the yawn-inducing life of an aspiring writer.
- Writing tips and tricks from the masters (and the amateurs).
- Various publishing leads.
- lolcats (perhaps not, but I shouldn’t rule it out).
That’s all for now. Be sure to check back in later!